Fundraising On Behalf Of Rachelís Hug-A-Bears:
You can help Rachelís Hug-A-Bears touch the life of a sick child in the hospital. How?
By raising funds on behalf of Rachelís Hug-A-Bears that will be used to provide, love, hope and a smile to a child through a "Teddy Bear." Here are some amazing facts:
By raising as little as $100.00 you can make a difference in 5 childrenís lives. Join us in giving the gift of love and hope to a child suffering in a hospital.
Any amount of money you raise will go towards helping a hospitalized child.
- Children are scared when hospitalized
- Hope and love can help recovery
- $20.00 can provide a child with a "Teddy Bear" and a note of encouragement
We will supply you with a letter describing our organization and how to get started with any of the above fundraising ideas. Help our organization touch the lives of children around the country and world. To learn more call or e-mail us:
- Car Wash, Bake Sale, Walk, Run or Bike-a-thons, Jean Day, Hat Day or Casual Day, Babysitting, Lemonade Stand, Bear Jar or Box, Bear Change, Movie Night and In Lieu of Gifts.
- Hold a bear drive through you school, church, temple, Girl Scout Troop, Club or community.
- Bar and Bat Mitzvah students can adopt Rachelís Hug-A-Bears for their Mitzvah project. We will put together a packet with everything you need.
Office: (949) 706-9119